Caring, Competent & Professional Services
In our comfortable offices, clients receive support and guidance from our highly trained and experienced staff of psychologists, social workers, counselors, and psychiatrists. Clients in certain specialized programs receive our professional services in the comfort of their own homes. All staff members are committed to providing the optimum level of care in an environment which is warm and professional. Numerous specialized services and programs for people’s unique concerns are offered.
A process for planning and supporting the individual receiving services that builds upon the individual’s capacity to engage in activities that promote community and honor the individual’s preferences, choices, and abilities. The person-centered-planning process involves families, friends, and professionals as the individual desires or requires. When minor children and youth are identified as primary individual, this includes the use of a Family Centered Approach to service planning.
Professional Counseling Center provides private outpatient counseling services for:
- Individual, couple, family, and group therapy
- Psychiatric evaluations along with medication treatment if needed for patients established with a PCC therapist
- Psychological testing
- Bariatric and lap band pre-surgical psychological testing upon referral
- Substance Abuse assessments
- Specialized play therapy for children
- Outpatient counseling available for Community Mental Health clients upon referral
- Outpatient counseling, Psychological Testing, and Substance Abuse assessments available for Department of Health and Human Services clients upon referral