Gerome Hess, PMH NP-BC
Is a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner who is Board certified through the American Nurses Credentialing Center. Mr. Hess earned his Bachelor and Master of Science Degrees in Nursing from Wayne State University. He is a member of the American Nurses Association as well as the American Psychiatric Nurses Association. Additionally, he has received advanced education and clinical experience in the diagnosis, treatment, psychopharmacology, and psychotherapy modalities, in order to provide comprehensive care for adults with psychiatric disorders.
A process for planning and supporting the individual receiving services that builds upon the individual’s capacity to engage in activities that promote community and honor the individual’s preferences, choices, and abilities. The person-centered-planning process involves families, friends, and professionals as the individual desires or requires. When minor children and youth are identified as primary individual, this includes the use of a Family Centered Approach to service planning.
PROFESSIONAL COUNSELING CENTER PROVIDES PRIVATE OUTPATIENT COUNSELING SERVICES FOR
- Individual, couple, family, and group therapy
- Psychiatric and medication evaluations and treatment for current and active clients
- Psychological evaluations and testing
- Bariatric and lap band pre-surgical psychological evaluations
- Substance use counseling
- Specialized play therapy for children
- Community Mental Health clients referred for outpatient counseling
- Department of Health and Human Services clients referred for outpatient counseling